Oil, mines, livestock and grain, the fruits of their labor are beautiful. Come with us to see all the hidden gems of Cheyenne! Tourist, local, or new to town, this is a lively small group activity that anyone can enjoy. Lace up your walking shoes and get ready to experience the city like you never have before. Snap pics, race against the clock, and put your navigation skills to the test as you wander at your own pace. No reservations, no tour guides, and fun for all ages.
- Starting Saturday, November 9th, 2019, repeats every day until Thursday, December 31, 2020 — all day
Let's Roam Scavenger Hunts200 W 24th St
Cheyenne, WY 82001
- “This is a class issue,” South students protesting elimination of study period say
- Lawmakers weigh arguments over CFD police deployments
- Cheyenne police searching for robbery suspect
- Converse County commissioner announces U.S. Senate candidacy
- East High School's speech and debate team wins awards
- CRMC Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine Clinic to host open house
- Sixth annual Rally for Women's Rights to be held March 7 at Supreme Court Building
- Average Wyoming gas prices down 6.3 cents in past week
- High schoolers hold fundraiser for unaccompanied students
- Gun safety resolution that could “save kids’ lives” inches closer to law
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.