Join us at the Wyoming State Library for a live, remote broadcast from the USPTO Rocky Mountain Regional Office: “The Path to a Patent, Part I: The patent application process.” In this module, the USPTO will provide a brief overview of the different types of intellectual property (including trademarks and copyrights) and take an in-depth look at the patenting process from invention to application to issue. They’ll also cover the requirements for patentability, how to determine whether a provisional or non-provisional application is right for you, and how to weigh the costs and benefits of hiring a patent attorney. This event is free to the public. Pre-registration is requested. Questions may be directed to Karen Kitchens, WSL State Publications Librarian, at email@example.com or (307) 777-7281.
This event has passed
- Wyoming coronavirus case numbers at 216, face masks now recommended
- Number of COVID-19 cases in Laramie County, Wyoming
- Nomination deadline July 15 for Daniels Fund Ethical Leadership Award
- Wyoming Women's Foundation providing online resources related to COVID-19
- Enzi, Barrasso urge administration to support rural farmers during outbreak
- CRMC home health aids to wear button IDs when shopping
- Laramie County Library System to remain closed until at least May 3
- Wyoming gas prices drop 9.8 cents from past week
- St. Joseph's Food Pantry seeking monetary, food donations
- LCCC announces updates related to COVID-19 pandemic
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.