Join us at the Wyoming State Library for a live, remote broadcast from the USPTO Rocky Mountain Regional Office: “The Path to a Patent, Part I: The patent application process.” In this module, the USPTO will provide a brief overview of the different types of intellectual property (including trademarks and copyrights) and take an in-depth look at the patenting process from invention to application to issue. They’ll also cover the requirements for patentability, how to determine whether a provisional or non-provisional application is right for you, and how to weigh the costs and benefits of hiring a patent attorney. This event is free to the public. Pre-registration is requested. Questions may be directed to Karen Kitchens, WSL State Publications Librarian, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (307) 777-7281.
- State could spend hundreds of millions on Occidental land
- Carole King's star continues to shine through musical "Beautiful"
- District Court roundup: Local woman sentenced for child endangering
- Silent Witness 2-22-20
- A Child Waits 2-22-20
- Local rock band Rejected Witness translates luck of the draw into debut record
- Bozeman author coming to Cheyenne to share miracle dog story
- Shooting, defense help East girls over South
- BOYS SWIMMING: Central puts 16 in state finals
- State Board of Education to host governor, elect new officers
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.