CHEYENNE – As of Friday, the number of positive COVID-19 cases (confirmed positives) identified in routine surveillance samplings at Wyoming Department of Corrections facilities was 19:
- Three staff members and five inmates at the Wyoming Medium Correctional Institution in Torrington tested positive for COVID-19.
- One staff member and two inmates at the Wyoming Honor Farm in Riverton tested positive.
- No one at the Wyoming Honor Conservation Camp in Newcastle tested positive.
- One staff members and three inmates at the Wyoming Women's Center in Lusk tested positive.
- Two staff members and two inmate at the Wyoming State Penitentiary in Rawlins tested positive.
Working with the Wyoming Department of Health, all positive inmate cases are medically monitored and managed by the department and its health-care provider, Corizon Health Inc., in accordance with CDC guidelines.
The Department of Corrections continues to conduct rigorous surveillance testing at all sites, as necessary, and will provide additional information as it becomes available.