1933-2020 Adrian B. Clark, 87, of Wheatland died June 11. Adrian was welcomed into heaven on June 11, 2020. He was met by his parents Allan and Elsie (Battles) Clark, his brothers and sisters, and his daughter Charmaine. He will be buried with full military honors, at 89 Cemetary Road, Evansville, Wyoming Monday June 29, 2020 at 2pm.
To plant a tree in memory of Adrian Clark as a living tribute, please visit Tribute Store.
- State releases initial guidance for fall reopening of K-12 schools
- Those who refuse to wear masks may ruin things for everyone
- New Wyoming coronavirus cases increase by 27 Friday
- Number of COVID-19 cases in Laramie County, Wyoming
- District court roundup: Woman's sentencing rescheduled due to restitution conflict
- Protesters arrested in confrontation with Laramie police
- Compliance measures implemented for local restaurants and bars
- "The Cheyenne Depot" offers museum-goers chance to take history home
- Small Businesses Heart of Cheyenne goes out with a bang
- Manslaughter charge bound over for Cheyenne day care owner
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.