Patricia J. Green 1942-2021 Patricia J. Green, 78, of Cheyenne passed away January 10, 2021 in Cheyenne. She was born September 25, 1942 in Colorado Springs, CO to James and Leona Neville. She married Richard Green on December 18, 1972 in North Platte, NE. She was a Certified Public Accountant, a member of the Catholic Church and PEO, Chapter C. She is survived by her husband, Richard Green of Cheyenne; children, Laura (Jim) Stephens of Cheyenne and David (Vicky) Sears of Lusk, WY; grandchildren Stacie (Jake) Morrison and Stefanie (David) Milam; great-grandchildren, Lincoln Morrison and Colton Milam; brothers, Daniel Neville of Lincoln, NE and Jim Neville of Chambersburg, PA. She was preceded by her parents and an infant sister. Visitation will be Wednesday 4:00-7:00 p.m. at Schrader, Aragon and Jacoby Funeral Home. Services will be 9:30 a.m. Thursday in the Lakeview Chapel at Schrader, Aragon and Jacoby Funeral Home with interment in Cheyenne National Cemetery. Those who wish may co0ntribute to Shriner's Hospital for Children or The Alzheimer's Foundation. Services are under the care of Schrader, Aragon and Jacoby Funeral Home and condolences may be offered at www.schradercares.com.
To plant a tree in memory of Patricia Green as a living tribute, please visit Tribute Store.
- Local wind speeds highest in decades, drought expected to continue
- Hitching Post Inn catches fire early Friday morning
- Wyoming GOP highlights "outcry" of opposition in response to Cheney’s vote to impeach
- Cheney votes to impeach Trump, drawing some local, D.C. pushback
- First COVID-19 “UK Variant” case identified in Wyoming
- Applications to open soon for Shuttered Venue Operators CARES Act grants
- Current status of COVID-19 in Laramie County, statewide
- Local man arrested for attempted murder
- New bills would require owners of impounded animals to pay for cost of care
- COVID-19 vaccinations to be available soon for residents 70 and older
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.