Edna Mae Hebert 1935-2020 Edna Mae Hebert, 84, died June 20 in Toccoa, Georgia, natural causes. Born Dec. 15, 1935, in New Bedford, Mass., to Alexander and Edna (Morell) Bates Bowman, Sr. , she married Raymond T. Hebert Feb. 22, 1954, in New Bedford. She is survived by sons, Gary of Toccoa, Georgia, Allen Hebert, Cheyenne; daughters, Lorie Hebert-Hillegas and Linda Felzien, all of Cheyenne; son, Steven Hebert of San Jose, Calif. She is also survived by brothers, Alexander "Jock" Bowman, Jr., Wesley Bowman, Warren Bowman and David Bowman, all of Mattapoisett, MA, and Frank Bowman of New Bedford, MA; sisters, June Emerson, Taunton, MA, Nancy Borden and Joan Garib, both of Wareham, MA, Joyce Gagnon of Mattapoisett, MA, and Sandra Dittoe of Merrillville, IN; as well as six grandchildren and five great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her parents, husband and brother John Bowman. Cremation has taken place.
To plant a tree in memory of Edna Hebert as a living tribute, please visit Tribute Store.
- State releases initial guidance for fall reopening of K-12 schools
- Those who refuse to wear masks may ruin things for everyone
- New Wyoming coronavirus cases increase by 27 Friday
- Number of COVID-19 cases in Laramie County, Wyoming
- District court roundup: Woman's sentencing rescheduled due to restitution conflict
- Small Businesses Heart of Cheyenne goes out with a bang
- "The Cheyenne Depot" offers museum-goers chance to take history home
- Manslaughter charge bound over for Cheyenne day care owner
- Compliance measures implemented for local restaurants and bars
- Local contact tracing team aims to reduce spread of COVID-19, educate public on risks
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.