1933-2020 Charles R. Long, 87, of Hillsdale died June 26. At his home in Hillsdale surrounded by family. He was born April 30, 1933, in Hillsdale, WY. Services will be held at 2 p.m., Friday, in Wiederspahn-Radomsky Chapel. Interment to follow at Cheyenne Memorial Gardens. For full obituary please visit www. wrcfuneral.com
To plant a tree in memory of Charles Long as a living tribute, please visit Tribute Store.
- State releases initial guidance for fall reopening of K-12 schools
- Those who refuse to wear masks may ruin things for everyone
- New Wyoming coronavirus cases increase by 27 Friday
- Number of COVID-19 cases in Laramie County, Wyoming
- District court roundup: Woman's sentencing rescheduled due to restitution conflict
- Small Businesses Heart of Cheyenne goes out with a bang
- "The Cheyenne Depot" offers museum-goers chance to take history home
- Manslaughter charge bound over for Cheyenne day care owner
- Compliance measures implemented for local restaurants and bars
- Local contact tracing team aims to reduce spread of COVID-19, educate public on risks
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.