Richard E. Potter 1961-2020 Richard E Potter, 59, of Cheyenne died October 9th 2020 Rich passed away in his home after many long years managing type 1 diabetes. Born April 17th, 1961 in Cheyenne, Richard graduated from Cheyenne East High in 1978 where shortly after he began his career as a pipe fitter proudly working and serving as a dedicated member of Local 192 Plumber & Pipefitters Union for 39 years. Richard was a loving caring Son, Husband, Father and Grandfather who will be greatly missed. He is survived by his loving wife Patrica Potter of 30 years, son Shane Potter who was his pride and joy, grandson Owen Potter, mother Ann and stepfather Jim Callahan. Sisters Jeri Coe (Gordon) Sharon Karaica (Paul) Pat Boyle, and many loving nieces and nephews. Preceded in death by his father, Eugene F. Potter. Cremation has taken place by Wiederspahn Radomsky Memorial Services will be at a later date.
To plant a tree in memory of Richard Potter as a living tribute, please visit Tribute Store.
- Confirmed, active COVID-19 cases continue to rise across Wyoming
- Local Board of Health members seek mask mandate for Laramie County
- Capitol 12 to open new adult-only theater addition
- Number of COVID-19 cases in Laramie County, Wyoming
- Cheyenne Police investigating armed robbery at Loaf 'N Jug
- Study: Cheyenne ranks #5 in top cities for increase in roundworm test results
- LCSD1 considers discontinuing daily temperature checks
- Cheyenne native's latest project, "The Social Dilemma," warns of the dangers of social media
- Amid looming budget crisis, LCSD1 suspends employee retirement health benefits
- Four more deaths tied to coronavirus, active cases rise to 2,521
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.