James "Jimmy" Roybal 1945-2021 James "Jimmy" Roybal was called home by his Lord and Savior on January 10, 2021, in Loveland, Colorado. Jimmy was born on December 28, 1945. He was 75 years old. He was deeply loved by his family and friends and was the heart of his family. Jimmy is survived by his wife Susie Roybal of 55 years; children Lisa and Dustin (Valerie); his siblings; Arthur (Margie), Jerry (Mary), Joe (Brenda), Delores (Clarence), Hopie (Armando), Cathy, Linda (Martin), Delma, and Emily (Jessie) Angie; his grandchildren; Gabriel, Phillip (Taylor) and Haley; his great-grandchildren; Dante, Gabriel Jr., Elijah, Phinix, Titan, Demetrius, Oakley and Matteo; and numerous nieces and nephews. He is preceded in death by his parents, Jose and Mercedes Roybal; and his brothers, Valentine, Adam and Isadore Roybal. Rosary at 6:00 p.m., Friday, in Wiederspahn-Radomsky Chapel. Funeral Liturgy at 10:00 a.m., Saturday, in Wiederspahn-Radomsky Chapel. Many thanks from the Roybal Family.
To plant a tree in memory of James Roybal as a living tribute, please visit Tribute Store.
- Local wind speeds highest in decades, drought expected to continue
- Hitching Post Inn catches fire early Friday morning
- Wyoming GOP highlights "outcry" of opposition in response to Cheney’s vote to impeach
- Cheney votes to impeach Trump, drawing some local, D.C. pushback
- First COVID-19 “UK Variant” case identified in Wyoming
- Applications to open soon for Shuttered Venue Operators CARES Act grants
- Current status of COVID-19 in Laramie County, statewide
- Local man arrested for attempted murder
- New bills would require owners of impounded animals to pay for cost of care
- Cheney gets backlash from own party
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.