Jeremy Alan Villeneuve 1998-2020 Jeremy Alan Villeneuve, 31, passed away on June 22, 2020 in Pueblo, Colorado. He was born on December 29, 1998 in Blytheville, Arkansas. Jeremy was a chef by trade and enjoyed creating his own signature dishes. He enjoyed music of all kinds, but truly loved writing and perfroming rap music. Jeremy was a spirited conversationalist and could strike a conversation with anyone, the word "stranger" was nonexistent to him. Jeremy loved children and had a way of making them feel important; especially his son, Orlando. He is survived by his father, Lee Villeneuve (Corey); a son, Orlando Villeneuve; brother, Gary Villeneuve and numerous aunts, uncles and cousins. Jeremy was preceded in death by his mother, Michelle Villeneuve; maternal grandmother, Virginia Haning; paternal grandfather, Robert Villeneuve and uncles, Scott Villeneuve and Paul Vigil.. Services will be Thursday, 2:00 p.m. at Wiederspahn-Radomsky Chapel. To view a live webcast of the services or to send the family condolences please visit his obituary page at www.wrcfuneral.com
To plant a tree in memory of Jeremy Villeneuve as a living tribute, please visit Tribute Store.
- State releases initial guidance for fall reopening of K-12 schools
- Those who refuse to wear masks may ruin things for everyone
- New Wyoming coronavirus cases increase by 27 Friday
- Number of COVID-19 cases in Laramie County, Wyoming
- District court roundup: Woman's sentencing rescheduled due to restitution conflict
- Small Businesses Heart of Cheyenne goes out with a bang
- "The Cheyenne Depot" offers museum-goers chance to take history home
- Manslaughter charge bound over for Cheyenne day care owner
- Compliance measures implemented for local restaurants and bars
- Local contact tracing team aims to reduce spread of COVID-19, educate public on risks
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.