POWELL — After a more than yearlong fight with their homeowners’ association over the colors they used to repaint their house, a rural Cody couple has agreed to a new color scheme — and to stop posting signs antagonizing the HOA. Meanwhile, to settle Kelly and Debra Hennessys’ claim that the…
CHEYENNE – Cheyenne Regional Airport reached an important milestone when American Airlines Flight 3117 departed at 5:46 a.m. Aug. 6, bound for Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport.
CASPER – Four more allegations of sexual abuse have been made against former Bishop Joseph Hart in the past year, including accusations that span his time in Wyoming, an official with the Diocese of Kansas City-St. Joseph said Thursday.
CHEYENNE – Indigency standards to qualify for a public defender might change after the Wyoming Legislature’s Joint Judiciary Interim Committee made a motion to analyze the standards and draft a bill that would align them with the federal poverty level.
CHEYENNE – Black Tooth Brewery of Sheridan plans to open its second location in Cheyenne’s West Edge sometime this fall, and residents can get an early taste of what’s on the way at Edge Fest next weekend.
- Homeowners, association settle year-long paint battle
- Cheyenne Regional Airport reaches 10,000th enplanement milestone
- Steps to safeguard the health of student athletes
- Four more allegations against former Cheyenne bishop made in past year
- Joint Judiciary Interim Committee evaluates indigency standards for public defenders
- Black Tooth Brewery plans Cheyenne location in West Edge
- Putting an end to homelessness in Cheyenne
- Proud local mother celebrates birth of her son
- Will the state landscape parking lot east of Capitol?
- State lawmakers should watch nuclear waste testimony
- McDaniel: Not sure why, but birthday leaves me feeling optimistic
- Woman shaken by dog attack at local store
Over the past few years, the organizers of Edge Fest have been doing their best to tread new ground, pushing the boundaries of what type of shows we normally see in Cheyenne. Read more
There is nothing wrong with your monitor. Don’t attempt to adjust the screen. We are controlling the transmission. Read more
Correction: The original version of this story said author C.J. Box is "asked about his famous sheriff regularly at book signings." Box's primary recurring character, Joe Pickett, is a game warden, not a sheriff. The mistake was due to reporter error. The Wyoming Tribune Eagle apologizes for… Read more