As of 7 a.m. Tuesday, announced storm-related closures were as follows:
- Laramie County School Districts 1 and 2
- Laramie County Community College
- University of Wyoming
- City of Cheyenne offices (including Board of Public Utilities, but please call 307-637-6471 if you have a water or sewer emergency)
- Cheyenne Transit System (no buses today)
- Laramie County offices
- State of Wyoming offices
- Laramie County Library (all branches)
- Wyoming State Archives
- Cheyenne Regional Medical Center and Cheyenne Regional Medical Group clinics and programs, including: Cheyenne Cardiology Associates; Cheyenne Children’s Clinic (both locations); Cheyenne Family Medicine; Cheyenne Health Plaza Internal Medicine; Cheyenne Plaza Primary Care; Consultants in Surgery; Ear, Nose and Throat; Endocrinology; Family First; Medical Specialty Clinic; Plastic, Reconstructive, Cosmetic & Hand Surgery; Wyoming Orthopedics & Sports Medicine; Wyoming Orthopedics & Sports Medicine Therapy; Laramie County WIC; Warren Air Force Base WIC Office
- University of Wyoming Family Medicine
- Peak Wellness Center (On-call therapists will be available for crisis situations)
- Cheyenne Veterans Affairs Health Care System outpatient services in Cheyenne, Fort Collins, Loveland, Sidney and Rawlins; however, inpatient and emergency room services at the Cheyenne VA Medical Center will remain open. The Veterans Benefits Administration office in Cheyenne is closed, as well.
- Boys and Girls Club of Cheyenne
- Cheyenne Family YMCA
- Needs Inc.
- The Laramie County Economic Development Joint Powers Board meeting scheduled for 7 a.m. Tuesday has been canceled.
This list will be updated as additional closures are announced.