CHEYENNE – A state of Wyoming veterans service officer from the Wyoming Veterans Commission will conduct community outreach services around Wyoming cities throughout October.
Stephanie Davis and Crystal Emig are available to meet with veterans and their families to discuss state and federal veterans’ benefits, Department of Veterans Affairs claims or VA health care. Davis and Emig can also help veterans and their families apply for benefits, file claims or request health care.
Their office is located at the Joint Force Readiness Center, 5800 Central Ave., in Cheyenne.
• Emig will be available at the following locations:
• Torrington: Nov. 10, at the Workforce Services Center, 1610 E. M St., from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
• Pine Bluffs: Nov. 17, at the Senior Center, 309 Elm St., from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
• Davis will be available at the following locations:
• Cheyenne: Nov. 12, at the Vet Center, 2617 E. Lincolnway, Suite C, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• Wheatland: Nov. 19, at the Workforce Services Center, 1958 W. Mariposa Parkway, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
On most other weekdays, both are available by appointment at their office. Contact Davis at 307-274-7747 or Emig at 307-256-1778 to schedule an appointment at any of the above locations.