(NewsUSA) - Women often juggle many important duties. They are caregivers, business owners, household managers, community leaders and volunteers. Balancing these varied responsibilities often affects their financial needs and outlook, and it can present some challenges to reaching their personal and financial goals.
Working with a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM professional can provide some clarity for women who may feel overwhelmed or uncertain about their finances. CFP® professionals are trained to provide competent, ethical financial advice and can be trusted advisors who help you see the bigger financial picture.
Here are five benefits of holistic financial planning for women.
1. It alleviates financial stress. Changes in employment, family circumstances or housing are just a few of the things that can cause concerns about your financial future. A CFP® professional can help you weather these ups and downs, recommending sound financial strategies that keep you on track to reach your goals.
2. It supports career transitions. Many women take time off from their careers to care for children and family members. Millions of others may be reevaluating their current jobs against their needs and values, potentially leading to a career change. These decisions have important implications for your income, earning potential and retirement savings. A CFP® professional can help you clarify your priorities and plan for your next career move.
3. It helps your business thrive. If you own a business (or would like to), a CFP® professional can collaborate with you to create a financial plan to guide you through the start-up phase, company growth and expansion, and succession planning.
4. It lets you determine your legacy. Estate planning is important for all women, but especially those who have considerable assets, such as real estate, insurance policies and retirement accounts, to bequeath. A CFP® professional can help you develop a thorough estate plan that fulfills your financial desires.
5. It gives you confidence in your tomorrow. Creating a holistic financial plan that helps you establish short- and long-term life goals is a crucial step in mapping out your financial future. When you have a strategy and a financial plan, it's easier to make financial decisions and stay on track to reach your goals.
Visit LetsMakeAPlan.org to find CFP® professionals in your area. A trustworthy financial advisor will help you focus on your needs and concerns and effectively manage your financial future.