Some of us say “thank you for your service” when we see someone in a military uniform or wearing a ball cap proudly displaying what war they served in.
UP to Cheyenne Regional Medical Center staff, physicians and leaders for being dedicated to quality, resulting in the local hospital ranking among the top 5 percent of hospitals in the country for overall pulmonary services.
Back in August 2016, we said our “nightmare” scenario for downtown Cheyenne was that plans to renovate the Hynds Building would fall apart, and the “hole” next to it on West Lincolnway would remain unfilled.
DOWN to the three Cheyenne City Council members and Mayor Marian Orr who voted against Councilman Richard Johnson’s latest resolution calling for city leaders to make decisions with “kindness and generosity.”
- Colorado man pleads guilty to killing pregnant wife, kids
- Democratic Rep. Jared Polis wins Colorado governor's race
- Utah mayor, guard member killed by trainee in Afghanistan
- Months after California wildfire, pets and owners reunited
- Health care, Trump among diverse stands of Colorado hopefuls
- State encourages docs, hospitals to provide free care
- Public divided on Cheney’s “Restoring Public Input” bill
- Effort underway to seal old mines in West, but some want them open
- Colorado lawsuit could ripple through U.S. cannabis industry
- Owner of Montana yak ranch adds a camel to the mix